Custom designed engagement rings are personal, unique, and . We listen carefully to your ideas, thoughts, and opinions and create perfect one-of-a-kind engagement ring. The expertise of our designers allows us to maximize design while maintaining the integrity and wear-ability of the ring.
1. Free Consultation. The process begins by sitting down with you(and possibly your loved one) and learning about your style, ideas, and inspiration for the ring. This usually begins with an idea, a picture or a concept of what you envision the ring to be. Then, one step at a time, we begin to refine your idea into a spectacular piece of wearable art.
2. Agree upon a design. At this point, anything requiring approval for the final ring will be ordered, such as gemstones. If need be, a wax will be started. This is a version of your final ring, carved in wax, showing you the proportions and stone settings. They can be green or purple, and are very delicate. A small deposit will be required to begin the wax creation.
3. Wax and gemstone approval. Here's where the real fun begins! Your design has become a 3-D reality, and you can start to see how the final piece will look. Small changes can be made at this point. When everything is just right and upon your approval, the finished piece gets started. Your wax is cast in your chosen metal, and the stones you approved will be set. Payment in full is required at this stage in the process.
4. Final approval of the ring. Your ring is now ready for you! Come in and make sure everything is just right.
5. Showtime! Now it is up to you to plan the proposal. If you need ideas we have a section (here) with some fun ideas. Be sure to come back in and see us after big day. We love to see the ring on the finger is was made for!