Posted on Thursday, December 17th, 2015 at 3:34 pm by Jennifer
There’s excitement in the air! Can you feel it? When it comes to the holidays, there is just something about fine jewelry that makes our loved ones feel truly cherished. It could be the sparkle itself that adds a little dazzle to their day, or maybe the reputation it has for always representing something grand- like deep love, or royalty. Regardless of the reason, after many years in the jewelry business we can tell you- it is true; and with respect to the fast approaching holiday- we know you’ll take that extra time needed to find the gift that speaks from your heart to theirs.
Read here our last-minute guide for #giftspiration from stocking stuffers to jaw-droppers that will make this holiday the merriest yet.
1. What’s a diamond without its shine? A flawless jewelry cleaner to keep their treasures glittering is a no-brainer! The Lavish foaming jewelry cleaner comes with a scrubbing brush to keep things polished and bright! It’s been called the World’s best! ($17.95)
2. What guy wouldn’t feel kingly playing golf with Golden golf balls? Yes, they are a thing and yes, they are playable. ($29.95 each, set of 3 for $79.95)
3. For a gift with character, give a Sterling Silver Rembrandt Charm capturing the spirit of the season. Choose from a poinsettia, Christmas tree or snowflake! (Starting at $15.50; Featured charms are Poinsettia $32.50, Christmas tree $21, and Snowflake $26.50)
4. For the lady that cheers for Chicago- get her a pair of Chicago Sports Team Earrings: Bears, Cubs, Sox, ($29.99 each)
1. There are many jewelry designs out there which can make choosing for someone else very difficult! One thing that will assuredly be loved is a pair of 1.00 TCW Diamond Studs. They provide the perfect dose of twinkle to make her shine amidst the crowd. *While supplies last ($995)
2. Stunningly elegant, this 18kt white gold and Diamond tennis bracelet is something that can provide a daily reminder that she is one in a million: 3-prong style mounting, available in multiple carat weights.
3.For the woman who has all things in-trend, consider our Best-Seller: a Sapphire and Diamond Margarita Pendant. Gorgeously regal down to every detail, including the 14k white gold chain and setting, the sapphire and diamonds are the essence pure luxury. ($2,484)
4. For glimmer that plays more boldly, gift a diamond set of 14kt white gold hoop earrings. (Starting at $849)
Find these ideas and more at Cottage Hill Diamonds. We will help you make this holiday extra special. There’s never been a better moment to find the perfect gift.